The Centre of Neutron Scattering at Uppsala University promotes co-operation in the development and use of neutron scattering over a broad range of scientific areas. Neutron scattering is valuable in many disciplines and we are glad to look in to what we can do for you.
News & Events
- 24 May: Seminar by Giovanna Fragneto, Science Director at ESS in Lund, on "Neutrons and Mechanisms at Cell Membranes" 2023-05-17
- 3 April: Kick-off for Uppsala Technical Humanities Network: "The secret of Valsgärde seaxes (short swords) explored" 2023-03-16
- 9 March: Seminar by Ryuji Maruyama on "Recent progress in the neutron multilayer optics at J-PARC MLF" 2023-02-27
- 21 November: Neutron seminar 2022-11-10
- Nästa generations forskare inom neutronspridning tas emot av Uppsala universitet 2022-07-05
Last modified: 2021-11-24